- Eligibility: The Pure Muskoka Canada Day T-Shirt Photo Contest (the "Contest") is open only to legal residents of Canada who have reached the age of majority in their respective province or territory of residence at the time of entry. Employees of Pure Muskoka and its respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- How to Enter: To enter, you must submit a photo of yourself or your group wearing the Pure Muskoka Canada Day T-Shirt on Canada Day using the form provided on the landing page. Each participant may submit one entry during the Contest Period.
- Contest Period: Contest begins on Canada Day, July 1, 2023 and ends on July 10, 2023, at 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time. Entries submitted after the end of the Contest Period will not be considered.
- Prizes: Three winners will be selected randomly from all eligible entries to receive a three-month subscription to the Pure Muskoka T-Shirt Club. The prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and not redeemable for cash.
- Photo Use Rights: By submitting a photo in this Contest, you grant Pure Muskoka a royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to use, reproduce, distribute, and publicly display your photo for any purpose, including but not limited to, public relations, marketing, and promotional purposes, in any media now known or later developed. You also waive any right to inspect or approve uses of the photo or to be compensated for any such uses.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. Winners will be notified via email within five (5) business days following the selection. Pure Muskoka is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Pure Muskoka and its respective officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize.
- Governing Law: This Contest is governed by the laws of Canada and the Province of Ontario without respect to conflict of law doctrines.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, or any other social media platform where this Contest may be promoted.
By participating in this Contest, you agree to a complete release of Facebook, Instagram, or any other social media platform from any claims.
Please note that by participating in this Contest, you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions. We encourage you to read them carefully before entering.