1. Ice skating on a frozen lake or one of Muskoka’s ice trails - Hold hands and glide on the ice while surrounded by gorgeous snow-covered trees. A few great locations suggestions are: The Winter Village at Memorial Park, in Bracebridge, The Muskoka Lakes Farm and Winery, in Bala, and Arrowhead Park, in Huntsville. It’s cold out there, so you might want to bundle up in one of our berber fleece sweaters to keep you toasty and warm!
2. Eclipse, Walk with Light, in Huntsville is a unique and romantic way to celebrate Valentine’s Day. The event features a stunning light show and walk-through experience, making it the perfect backdrop for a special evening with your loved one.
3. Snowshoeing or hiking in the woods - Take a stroll through nature, surrounded by the beautiful scenery and each other's company. Enjoy a hot chocolate break and keep an eye out for wildlife. Let us help keep you warm with one of our made in Canada Lifestyle Toques
4. Foodie adventure – How about planning a gourmet cookout over an open fire in the great outdoors? What a fun and romantic way to try new foods and let your loved one you care. Check out our recipe for “Stewin’ in Muskoka”
5. If you’re a little more of a homebody, or are just craving a quiet day inside, why not spend your time together doing puzzles, playing games or colouring together? Dust off your board games and challenge each other to a friendly competition. Or, work co-operatively on one of our Muskoka themed puzzles or coloruing posters.
6. Scavenger hunt - Create a scavenger hunt in and around Muskoka with some great products from our store. Create clues that lead to your favourite spots and hidden gems in the area.
In Muskoka, winter is just as romantic as any other season. So, embrace the chill, get creative and make this Valentine's Day unforgettable with these fun and cute date ideas. Love and hugs from Muskoka!